SRPh location in St. Petersburg means, above all, that the students and visitors have access to a rich variety of culture and entertainment. With its museums (including the Hermitage and Russian Museum), theatres, cinemas and cafes, St. Petersburg is a unique and exciting city in which to live. For those staying in St. Petersburg for a shorter period SRPh offers possibilities for entertaining courses "Russian for Foreigners", a special intensive course in "Russian Language and Culture",
"Icon Paintings" which foreign students can enjoy during their stay. The School is involved in many local and international projects, enjoys editorial rights and issues an annual edition of its scholarly work as well as other scholarly and popular publications.
SRPh invites inquiries from all institutions and organizations interested in collaboration in educational and scholarly work.
SRPh also invites for:
- Mini-stays of 4 to 7 days with or without lessons + cultural tourism.
- Intensive stays of 2 to 3 weeks or more with 15, 20 or 25 hours of lessons per week with or without tourism.
- Private lessons with accommodation at the teacher's house.
- Stays without lessons
- Accommodation in selected host families or in hotels
- Concerned public: individual students from 13 years onwards, groups coming with their teachers, individual students and adults.
- Level: beginner; intermediate, advanced
Tourism: St.Petersburg and its region offer many possibilities of cultural outings and sports activities.